NEW West by God Virginian here

Lots of Tacoma’s I don’t know about the game. I don’t hear a whole lot about meet ups or groups. Lots of Subaru’s. There are plenty of trials anything from dirt roads to extreme trails.

PNW people tend to be hippieish (no offense). I imagine there’s a lot of Subaru’s and tree hugging.
In West Virginia you can tell the hippies/rafters. They’re almost all from out of state and drive Subaru’s. Plus they have the hippie smell.... a mix of body odor, hemp, and cat urine.

PNW people tend to be hippieish (no offense). I imagine there’s a lot of Subaru’s and tree hugging.
In West Virginia you can tell the hippies/rafters. They’re almost all from out of state and drive Subaru’s. Plus they have the hippie smell.... a mix of body odor, hemp, and cat urine.
That’s patchouli oil

Born and raise just north of WV, but went to school at WVU, and married a West Virginia girl. Love the state and the people. Welcome to the forum from somebody that's only been here a week.

Montani Semper Liberi
Mountaineers are always Free

Born and raise just north of WV, but went to school at WVU, and married a West Virginia girl. Love the state and the people. Welcome to the forum from somebody that's only been here a week.

Montani Semper Liberi
Mountaineers are always Free
Thanks brotha for the welcoming. Everyone really

Montani Semper Liberi [emoji1365]

Northern Panhandle (Ohio County)here. Y’all know of any good trails round my neck of the woods?

I haven’t spent a lot of time in the northern panhandle. I’m not really sure of good places to go up that way. There’s so many old strip mine and clear cut trails in the southern part of the state you can go about anywhere for a good trail.

Back