Discussion in 'Toyota Pickup Forum' started by cookie47, Mar 14, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

1. cookie47

cookie47 Well-Known Member

I’m curious as to what tires people like now days. I’m torn between the terra grappler g2s and the new ridge grapplers. I’m mostly on the highway commuting but it snows a lot here and I use it for work off road a good bit. Thanks guys
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Terra grapplers wear down quickly. Dated a chick with them, she said they wore out in less then a year.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

BFG KO2
    Bogunn and SomeDirtyCuban like this.
  5. SomeDirtyCuban

Or you can do slightly cheaper
    Falken Wild peaks I've ran these for almost two years 20180314_121005.jpg 20180314_121040.jpg
    Boss_Taco77 and Bogunn like this.
  6. Boss_Taco77

Boss_Taco77 Well-Known Member

I also have wildpeaks $870 for all four with the added on warranty’s from discount had them for a week and they are awesome
  7. SomeDirtyCuban

I got mine for $520
    Boss_Taco77 likes this.
  8. OR17TRD

I got my BFG KO2 285/75/16 $652 for all four from discount tires.
    mcklovin77 and Boss_Taco77 like this.
  9. Scuzzy

Scuzzy Well-Known Member

Good KO2s were $859 from 4 wheel parts...and that was an awesome price, $652 is amazing.
    OR17TRD likes this.
  10. OR17TRD

It was a Presidents’ Day sale. They where on sale for $188 each with a $100 mail in rebate which I took advantage of.
    Boss_Taco77 likes this.
  11. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Hankook dynapro ATM. . Good tires
  12. OP

cookie47 Well-Known Member

Man those wildpeaks are sounding pretty good I’ll check out the ko2s too
  13. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

This has been one of my favorite all around tires. There’s a few tires with similar tread that do well, I’m sure, but this is the Bigfoot A/T from Big O Tires and a few other chains that carry them as well. I’ve had 3 sets of these tires on 3 different trucks. They gave me almost 50K on my Tacomas, performed very well off-road and do really well in the snow. Considering buying a 4th set but I may go more aggressive. Good luck!
    Bogunn and mcklovin77 like this.