1. bdarnold12

bdarnold12 Well-Known Member

Been reading some on the ov tune. For those of you that have done this is there any down side to it? What I'm really interested in is there any adverse effects on engine or drive train longevity?

Crawdad likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I've been tuned right at a year and 20k miles... all smiles here. So far I'm the only adverse effect that this truck has...

4. slammer6

slammer6 Member

The only downside I see is it runs better and I drive it more! Hands down the best mod for the Taco!!! Matt is awesome to do business with.

Scott Wyman and Crawdad like this.
  5. Crawdad

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. Crawdad

7. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

8. Crawdad

Curious why it's about the same price as the twins kit... much simpler installation but was talking of much bigger gains with turbos... hmmm... you should go ahead and get the tuning package to save that cost in the future!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  9. ChiefTRDSport

ChiefTRDSport New Member

Tried both turbo & supercharger web addresses for OV Tune, but the pages are not valid - “404 Page Not Found”

Crawdad likes this.
  10. Crawdad

They were teaser links... only worked for a week or so...
    They're in the process of moving to a new facility right now, hopefully they'll get the show on the road soon...