Old Guy First Toyota

GREENBIRD56

This is my first Toyota - wanted a downsized truck and this was the best choice available in 2014. Its a "LIMITED" so it came with heated seats and a towing package. So far - Firestone airbags and 32 inch tires are the biggest changes. Other stuff is cosmetic - mostly attached to the tool box.

This is my first Toyota - wanted a downsized truck and this was the best choice available in 2014. Its a "LIMITED" so it came with heated seats and a towing package. So far - Firestone airbags and 32 inch tires are the biggest changes. Other stuff is cosmetic - mostly attached to the tool box.
Congrats and welcome! Post some pics!

Welcome to the family! We like pictures.

What photo size will this site accept - tried one and it "blew-up"..................... Took several tries to get the Avatar to work - 200 x 200 ain't the answer there.
Idk anything about that, but when I was using the app, I had to screenshot my pics to load them. Don't have to on Tapatalk.

What photo size will this site accept - tried one and it "blew-up"..................... Took several tries to get the Avatar to work - 200 x 200 ain't the answer there.
It's not the ###x### size, it's the file size. You gotta get the file size below 3MB I believe.

I've tried shrinking down and down - just keeps saying the file isn't accepted. Also tried PNG and GIF type files. Our server and the site are apparently at odds with each other?? Looks like some others have had their Avatars clipped even when matching the size the site suggests. I finally got most of mine on - after shrinking another 30%.

Finally think this might work - from IMGUR
PF89wX9.jpg

This is pretty much the stocker with a toolbox - has 32 inch tires on the 18 inch wheels now.

Be careful with that old guy stuff! This is my first Toyota and I love it. I've had full size Fords ('72, '78 --both new and a used '12), two S-10's new, Colorado '06 new, now the '17 Tacoma. The Taco is used but only 11,600 miles until I got it. (I had a '32 Ford PU that I restored years ago, but it's sold now). IMG_0617(1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0617(1).jpg
    IMG_0617(1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Be careful with that old guy stuff! This is my first Toyota and I love it. I've had full size Fords ('72, '78 --both new and a used '12), two S-10's new, Colorado '06 new, now the '17 Tacoma. The Taco is used but only 11,600 miles until I got it. (I had a '32 Ford PU that I restored years ago, but it's sold now). View attachment 26490
Welcome to the forum! 70's Fords are my kryptonite... haha

Be careful with that old guy stuff! This is my first Toyota and I love it. I've had full size Fords ('72, '78 --both new and a used '12), two S-10's new, Colorado '06 new, now the '17 Tacoma. The Taco is used but only 11,600 miles until I got it. (I had a '32 Ford PU that I restored years ago, but it's sold now). View attachment 26490
Nice Taco! Welcome to the family!!

Back