OME suspension lift

I’ve had several questions about lift? Several people recommended OME 2.5 suspension lift. I don’t go off-road much but I also don’t want a cheap lift just for looks. OME seems to be the right lift for me? Anything else I should replace when installing the lift besides needle bearing and shim for taco lean? What needle bearing?Ecgs? Or should I just fight with Toyota dealer? Assuming they won’t cover it when it fails! Haven’t had much luck with local dealer!

I’ve had several questions about lift? Several people recommended OME 2.5 suspension lift. I don’t go off-road much but I also don’t want a cheap lift just for looks. OME seems to be the right lift for me? Anything else I should replace when installing the lift besides needle bearing and shim for taco lean? What needle bearing?Ecgs? Or should I just fight with Toyota dealer? Assuming they won’t cover it when it fails! Haven’t had much luck with local dealer!
You won’t need to replace the needle bearing. You might not need to do the ECGS bushing. Not all needle bearings have issues after the lift. If you do the install yourself or have an outside shop (not the dealer) do the install the dealer isn’t going to do anything for you. They will say take the lift off and if the needle bearing still hums then we will fix it. If it stops then it’s the lift that caused it and isn’t covered under warranty. You also might not need the shim some have the lean more than others. Is the OME lift you’re looking at a complete kit?

It’s complete kit...., not sure I trust the local dealer to install?[emoji3] you actually recommended the OME kit I’m considering. Wasn’t sure if the needle bearing is worth fixing with ecgs now or not? No issues yet and I have the bilstein 5100’s at the 2nd setting now.

It’s complete kit...., not sure I trust the local dealer to install?[emoji3] you actually recommended the OME kit I’m considering. Wasn’t sure if the needle bearing is worth fixing with ecgs now or not? No issues yet and I have the bilstein 5100’s at the 2nd setting now.
You might not have any issues. I’d wait and see. No need to spend the $65 on the bushing or pay someone $200 to install it if you don’t need to. If you’re going to do the work yourself and you want to just do it and spend the $65 no harm it that either.

Back