PA thread

My brother got a rage roof rack for work on his tacoma . Holds up tight and we constantly use it because we are contractors. Im even getting myself one. Found them on ebay for about 150$

Attachments

• 1393947269908.jpg
    1393947269908.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 29
Truck never seems to be done! Just did passengers side cv drive shaft, found a great bearing hub assembly already pressed with yota factory bolts ready to bolt on! Two weeks ago did reman calipers , rotors , pads! Waiting for delivery of the other bearing hub assembly! Meet and greet anyone?

Truck never seems to be done! Just did passengers side cv drive shaft, found a great bearing hub assembly already pressed with yota factory bolts ready to bolt on! Two weeks ago did reman calipers , rotors , pads! Waiting for delivery of the other bearing hub assembly! Meet and greet anyone?
Me me me. Lol. I'll see you in a couple weeks. Hows the taco with the new bearings?

Me me me. Lol. I'll see you in a couple weeks. Hows the taco with the new bearings?
If you knew me better I'm a fact stater . So everything I post I've actually done! Nothing to brag about dumping $12-14,000 dollars into an 07. Some would call me Stupid! Whatever makes "them" feel bettah is fine with me! Front end needs an alignment, but, not until I replace all the drivers side parts when they show up!

Back