Pics with 5100 adjustable shocks 0r 3 inch lift around

turnerTRD

Looking for pics of Taco's that just have the adjustable shocks up front and see what they look like and what size tire could I run. Also pics with 3 inch lift and max size tire.

Looking for pics of Taco's that just have the adjustable shocks up front and see what they look like and what size tire could I run. Also pics with 3 inch lift and max size tire.
I have adjustable bilsteins up front at .85 setting with Eibach coils and an AAL on back. It gives me 2.5 inches of lift and I run 275/70/17s, barely rub at full lock when the suspension flexesImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431652082.172543.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431652108.258712.jpg

Thanks, the AAL gives it an additional 1.5 inches of lift. With the TSB leaf in newer models being an inch of lift as well it gives it a total of 2.5 inches in back and essentially levels the truck

I'm installing a Superior Suspension brand lift kit which gives me a 3" up front and 2" in the rear using spacers. Do I need to get longer rear shocks?

What spacers are you using?
The kit comes from Supreme Suspensions. The rear spacer is a 2" solid billet aluminum block that goes between the axle and the leaf spring. I know I can leave in the stock Bilsteins up front but wasn't sure about the rear. I don't do any off road stuff and want the smoother factory ride. All I want is the lifted look. I hope that answers your question.

Back