plug n play headlight?

hey eng130

Hey all, new Tacoma owner 2018 Sport
Wanted to install plug and play headlight upgrades. The problem there are no plugs that I see? Now I am pretty mechanically inclined with 20 years aircraft mechanic, motorcycles, and jeeps. When I removed the bulb from the headlight to follow it back to a plug, well I'll be damned if I could find one? None of the headlights or fogs led back to a plug? I thought this was going to be pretty simple so haven't dug all the way back to who know's where.
Any one else run into this issue?
Thanks and looking forward to my new truck

Wanted to install plug and play headlight upgrades. The problem there are no plugs that I see? Now I am pretty mechanically inclined with 20 years aircraft mechanic, motorcycles, and jeeps. When I removed the bulb from the headlight to follow it back to a plug, well I'll be damned if I could find one? None of the headlights or fogs led back to a plug? I thought this was going to be pretty simple so haven't dug all the way back to who know's where.
You're either pulling our legs or have some sort of new setup that I've never heard of....on ANY vehicle. I'd love to see a picture of your setup.

[emoji2955][emoji848][emoji55]
Here's the back side of my 17's factory headlight. See all dem plugs? They are all accessible with the hood open. I guess headlights aren't very important on airplanes are they? [emoji23]
Welcome to the forum!20181015_070551.jpeg

ya ya so is the time I just walk away.....
I have 4 eyes but sometime I don't always see.
A soon as I posted and thought about it, well ya can guess, eatin a little crow I am
I do love the truck, installed a KnN, took me a bit to find the air box, ha kiddin A coworker just did the 3 in front 1 in the rear level kit with TRD rims and 285's that's on the wish list
Thanks for not rubbin it in to bad

ya ya so is the time I just walk away.....
I have 4 eyes but sometime I don't always see.
A soon as I posted and thought about it, well ya can guess, eatin a little crow I am
I do love the truck, installed a KnN, took me a bit to find the air box, ha kiddin A coworker just did the 3 in front 1 in the rear level kit with TRD rims and 285's that's on the wish list
Thanks for not rubbin it in to bad

It happens man. Lol
That’s why the forum is here. To learn and share knowledge.
We all mess with each other a little bit but it’s all in good fun.
We’ve all had at least one or two crow eating moments.

Back