Post your city with your taco

Near some hills
2da32f.jpg

Last edited:
I've always lived here. I love it here!

My wife and I spent much time during the 70's hanging with the back to the land folks. Heh, we often identified each other by our old Jap trucks. Nicknames like Datsun Jim and HiLux John (me). Since then I have done two periods in WV working with electric power transmission. I lived out of a camper during this second job. It has been good, I was right for the jobs since I liked living there part time. There will always be a place in my heart for WV. It is my second home. I never get tired of the humor and wit of the WV people

My wife and I spent much time during the 70's hanging with the back to the land folks. Heh, we often identified each other by our old Jap trucks. Nicknames like Datsun Jim and HiLux John (me). Since then I have done two periods in WV working with electric power transmission. I lived out of a camper during this second job. It has been good, I was right for the jobs since I liked living there part time. There will always be a place in my heart for WV. It is my second home. I never get tired of the humor and wit of the WV people
Sounds like a fun job. I haven't spent much time in wv, but I love the mountains!

Back