Prinsu cabrac light bar mounting

I need some suggestions on how to mount this light better. It’s whistling and I honestly think it should be lower and closer to the cut out on the wind deflector. I can’t seem to figure out how to mount it like that. Anyone have answers. IMG_4305.jpgIMG_4304.jpgIMG_4303.jpg

Short of drilling and remounting I don’t see much from the pics that you can do. I’d imagine with that set up there’s always going to be some wind noise.

Try moving the screws where the white arrow is to the holes where the blue arrow is bringing the air dam up and see if that makes the air flow better. 37A668B8-9AC6-4BF1-A8C6-5768A9CBCDBF.jpeg
Other then that you “might” be able to remove the air dam and mount the light bar in the holes where the blue arrow is.

Try moving the screws where the white arrow is to the holes where the blue arrow is bringing the air dam up and see if that makes the air flow better. View attachment 16390
Other then that you “might” be able to remove the air dam and mount the light bar in the holes where the blue arrow is.

That looks funny I think with the wind deflector up that high. Going to try to find different brackets.

Back