Prinsu cabrac light bar mounting

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by tacosupreme17, Mar 31, 2018.

1. tacosupreme17

tacosupreme17 Member

I need some suggestions on how to mount this light better. It’s whistling and I honestly think it should be lower and closer to the cut out on the wind deflector. I can’t seem to figure out how to mount it like that. Anyone have answers. IMG_4305.jpg IMG_4304.jpg IMG_4303.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Short of drilling and remounting I don’t see much from the pics that you can do. I’d imagine with that set up there’s always going to be some wind noise.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Try moving the screws where the white arrow is to the holes where the blue arrow is bringing the air dam up and see if that makes the air flow better. 37A668B8-9AC6-4BF1-A8C6-5768A9CBCDBF.jpeg
    Other then that you “might” be able to remove the air dam and mount the light bar in the holes where the blue arrow is.

5. OP
    tacosupreme17

tacosupreme17 Member

That looks funny I think with the wind deflector up that high. Going to try to find different brackets.

6. OR17TRD

Ok

7. OP
    tacosupreme17

tacosupreme17 Member

Just had to get longer brackets in order to mount that cross bar vertical IMG_4310.jpg

n7narcosis, cranito4to and OR17TRD like this.
  8. OR17TRD

Looks good

9. noodski44

noodski44 New Member

How about you mount it where it is pre cut? It should mount onto the silver rail behind the airdamn