Probably a stupid question but....

Jumper

I have a '18 TRD Sport, 3" lift in front, 2" in back. Currently have 265/70r17s but to go bigger. I found a good deal on a set of wheels and tires on FB marketplace. I know the wheels should fit but the tires are 325/70r17. Huge! Besides slim to none, what are the possibilities they could fit.

I'm gonna say those are most likely gonna rub, if they fit. And you are gonna definitely need suspension/drivetrain work to turn those big meats.
The drivetrain work is enough for me to not even consider them. That's what I was thinking would need to happen

So I decided against the 325s based on the advice here. But I jumped on a smokin deal yeasterday that I hope will work. I bought a set (with a new spare)of 305/80 r16 BFG ATs mounted on what appear to be Pro Comp 69 polished alloys for $350. Rims are dirty and need a good polishing but the tires have a ton of tread. I've read conflicting/confusing info about whether those tires will fit or not. I'm not an pff-roader. My truck is a daily driving pavement princess. Will rubbing be an issue? Will these work for a daily driver?

Should say 305/70...not 80.

I also have 2" spacers on the truck
So I decided against the 325s based on the advice here. But I jumped on a smokin deal yeasterday that I hope will work. I bought a set (with a new spare)of 305/80 r16 BFG ATs mounted on what appear to be Pro Comp 69 polished alloys for $350. Rims are dirty and need a good polishing but the tires have a ton of tread. I've read conflicting/confusing info about whether those tires will fit or not. I'm not an pff-roader. My truck is a daily driving pavement princess. Will rubbing be an issue? Will these work for a daily driver?

Back