ProForce's '09 Paul Blart POV Build :)

Looks awesome!

Couple questions...
1 - How much of a difference did you find the Dynamat made?
2 - How difficult is it to get around Gorman with 2wd?

Cheers!

Looks awesome!

Couple questions...
1 - How much of a difference did you find the Dynamat made?
2 - How difficult is it to get around Gorman with 2wd?

Cheers!

Dynamat makes a dramatic difference when its applied correctly and in the right spots. I've never tried any other brands so I can only speak for dynamat, but it works great. If your goal is to quiet the cabin and reduce road noise then your going to need a lot like I have. If you just want to eliminate or reduce rattles from a sub, you don't need as much.

I've been to Gorman twice. Once was on stock street tires and stock suspension and I had no difficulty at all. Its easier with better tires that's for sure. But 2wd is fine for Gorman. They have 4x4 only areas though that I didn't try for obvious reasons lol.

Dynamat makes a dramatic difference when its applied correctly and in the right spots. I've never tried any other brands so I can only speak for dynamat, but it works great. If your goal is to quiet the cabin and reduce road noise then your going to need a lot like I have. If you just want to eliminate or reduce rattles from a sub, you don't need as much.

I've been to Gorman twice. Once was on stock street tires and stock suspension and I had no difficulty at all. Its easier with better tires that's for sure. But 2wd is fine for Gorman. They have 4x4 only areas though that I didn't try for obvious reasons lol.

LOL, nice. Yeah, I'll definitely be avoiding anything that says 4x4 only. I abhor getting stuck!

Are you using Dynamat Xtreme then? If so, that must have been $$$!
Like you, my goal is to quiet down the cabin interior...did you place multiple layers then? I'm thinking of going with B-Quiet...mostly because it's made just a few hours from where I live (and it's gotten pretty decent reviews).

LOL, nice. Yeah, I'll definitely be avoiding anything that says 4x4 only. I abhor getting stuck!

Are you using Dynamat Xtreme then? If so, that must have been $$$!
Like you, my goal is to quiet down the cabin interior...did you place multiple layers then? I'm thinking of going with B-Quiet...mostly because it's made just a few hours from where I live (and it's gotten pretty decent reviews).

I only have 1 layer and it works great. My doors are completely sealed and more is inside the door. My back wall is covered and rear floor too. I have a little on the rest of the floor, but not enough to make a difference, and none on the roof. I really want to cover the roof because its loudest part of the truck right now. I used an entire "bulk pack" of dynamat extreme which I believe I'd 36 square feet. Plus a little more I had left over from a previous project. Its about $200-250 worth total

I recommend ensolite. I've never personally used it but I've heard great things. You can use dynamat or even one of the cheaper brands like raamat or something, then cover all that with a later of ensolite foam. It will be the most quiet ride ever!!! Worth every penny!

Another awesome thread. Love the pics and videos. Really like the wheels.

Thanks!!

Proforce nice mods man! Those 2 LEDs in your grill where they easy to install?? And how big are they? What brand?

Back