Push bar?

Welcome to the forum.
Like whippersnapper02 said, people put them on 2wd and 4wd.
In my opinion, I wouldn’t put one on a 2wd. But that’s just me. It’s your truck.
Go for it if you like them.

crash multipliers (folds into your own truck in a crash and does more damage) lol, and kills approach angle

but its your monies

I don't know. I think it gives them a tough guy look and yea they can cause more damage in a heavy crash but they will protect from minor hits like shopping cards and stuff that would be below your deductible.View attachment 17903

Yeah. I have a bull bar. They will definitely cause more damage at high speed. But shopping carts beware.

Welcome to the forum.
Like whippersnapper02 said, people put them on 2wd and 4wd.
In my opinion, I wouldn’t put one on a 2wd. But that’s just me. It’s your truck.
Go for it if you like them.
So are you saying 2wd Tacoma’s can’t push shopping carts? SMH

When I bought mine it had an aluminum one on it. Dang thing scares me cause it is so springy, like it was improperly mounted. I have no clue about how to remove it. I do admit, if it had a better front end I'd get a Police Style brush bar (I woork security, so mounting amber/green lights on it would work nicely for my job).

Sam

When I bought mine it had an aluminum one on it. Dang thing scares me cause it is so springy, like it was improperly mounted. I have no clue about how to remove it. I do admit, if it had a better front end I'd get a Police Style brush bar (I woork security, so mounting amber/green lights on it would work nicely for my job).

Sam

They unbolt fairly easily. Just gotta get down there with a socket set and look for the bolts. Take them out it’ll fall off.

I got mine off, plan to take it to an offroad shop or EV outfitter to have them mount it properly. I highly doubt it was mounted properly cause it was springy.

Back