Quick horse power increase

So if I had the money, should I leave the suspension alone (TRD off road) and just get the blower . Or suspension and tire upgrade????

Mostly roads for now. About 10 percent off road for now but definitely caught the off reading bug. So total newbie here.
Just did some sand and had fun there also, I'll be planning for more adventure.

Mostly roads for now. About 10 percent off road for now but definitely caught the off reading bug. So total newbie here.
Just did some sand and had fun there also, I'll be planning for more adventure.

If your going to drop that kind of money on the S/C you might as well just go all out and do the lift and tires to. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I'm looking at a s/c for my 3.4. For those of you that had it is it worth it and also should I consider the upgraded pulley?

I just hit 4,000 miles on my 2015 TRD off-road and I'm scared to even think about tires and suspension. I drive a lot for work and I haven't even seen anything close to 20mpg. My worst day so far was 15.5, best day was 18. From the factory it was advertised 16-21 I run the highest octane every time I fill up . Maybe just a leveling kit first and making my right foot lose some weight before I go big on accessories.

I'm thinking along the same line as you. Just passed 700 miles on my 2015 dcsb trd off road. Love the truck but my gas mileage is not what it was in my 2007. The 20015 is about 150lbs heavier perhaps thats the difference.

Back