Radio knob fix

Update. Now with better packaging and a usps tracking number. Shipments arriving in 2-3 business days.

Update. I stopped making these for a few months. Had no success with a 3rd party manufacturer that would provide color options. After receiving multiple inquiries I began making them again. They are only available on ebay under the title Toyota Entune Premium. The benefits of ebay are better invoicing, faster shipping and ebay buyer protection. Thanks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/232489673711?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Last edited:
After issues with the USPS, unfortunately, the price had to be adjusted to $9 to cover the $2.70 shipping cost plus $0.55 paypal fee. If interested can order with a paypal payment.
paypal.me/mrproduxn/9.00
Please include a mailing address in the notes on paypal.. I will make a pair and mail them to you within 24 to 48 hours. Thanks.

I just sent an order via paypal.. thanks

IMHO - I would offer for $10 with free shipping to US 48. Trying to keep up with shipping rates and such worrying about pennies and nickels is not worth the hassle.

BTW - I have them and would pay $10 without worry. Just a thought. Every time I use them I think what a great accessory and great value

Just my 2 cents!! Pun intended !!

M

Thanks I really appreciate that. Just hate hitting that $10 price. Trying wholeheartedly to keep them as cheap as possible. Remember this is still only a hobby. Labor is still in the Bangladesh pay scale.

Thanks I really appreciate that. Just hate hitting that $10 price. Trying wholeheartedly to keep them as cheap as possible. Remember this is still only a hobby. Labor is still in the Bangladesh pay scale.

I love mine and I got them fast. Thanks again [emoji106]

Thanks. I just didn't like o-rings because they moved around and, being a tightwad, did not want to spend $25 for the nicer hondo garage knobs. The hondos are nice but are much smaller. The size 13.5 silicone wedding rings work well but is a hard to find that size at a cheap price. The nice thing about silicone is color options but have to buy 2 multiple packs to get 2 same matching color ones. Trust me I looked at all the options. This was the cheapest functional thing I could come up with. Glad they work good for you.

Last edited:
Back