Rear ended

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by SCH, Jan 3, 2018.

1. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

So I talked to the body shop today that I’m gonna have fix my truck. They ordered me the Pelfreybilt rear bumper. I’m gonna have it painted the same color as the truck. I hope it looks as good in white as it does powder coated. Looks like it’s three weeks before it comes in. http://www.pelfreybilt.com/file/2016/07/PelfreyBilt-Offroad-6547.jpg

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to see this.

SCH, Bogunn and kp.taco like this.
  4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

That's an awesome bumper. Would look better in black powder coat though IMO.

SCH and OR17TRD like this.
  5. OR17TRD

I agree but I really want to see it in white. I love me a white Toyota truck. :D

SCH and kp.taco like this.
  6. kp.taco

It will still look good white..

7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to see what it’ll look like in white.

SCH and kp.taco like this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Whoever rear ended you did you a favor! Lol. That’s an awesome bumper. Top notch. Post pics as soon as it’s done.

9. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

I can’t wait to see it also. I’ve seen a few bumpers painted white online that looked really good. Pics will be posted as soon as it’s on!

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  10. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

Yes he did! I didn’t even think of getting something like this until it happened. I said I wasn’t going to mod this truck. Now it starts again. I suppose a front bumper could be next? Maybe some rock sliders?

11. OR17TRD

2E8D6CA6-64F1-45F9-B816-1B4C80AB96D2.gif

SCH and Bogunn like this.
  12. OP
    SCH

SCH Active Member

Yup!

13. kp.taco

Hey @SCH can't wait to see this when it's done. I'm excited as if it we're my truck. Lol

Bogunn likes this.