Relationships

If everyone from this website moved to Kelowna B.C. it would be pure awesomeness!!!

This forum gives the internet a bad name. The internet is supposed to be full of corruption and terrible people. Then this place blows that theory to heck!
It is why I asked if people would mind me staying on here even though I don't have a Taco.
You got that right BC! It would be the greatest neibourhood on earth!

Kelowna is a relatively warm place, and doesn't get nearly as much snow as many other areas.
We do not get temps here down to -30, and 40 to 60 cms of snow is an entire winters worth. Since it generally warms up and melts not long after we do get snow, it doesn't really accumulate. Right now my grass is green, flowers and trees starting to bloom, and the sun is shining, temp is 6C which is around 42F.

Last edited:
Kelowna sounds perfect. You get the best of both worlds with a tempered winter. That is great that you are into early Spring..I am so envious! :D As I mentioned we are expecting another 40 cm of snow so its here for a while..ugggg
I just cleaned off the roof of the garden shed in anticipation.. back to my packing … smiling

upload_2020-2-25_17-21-56.png

I rarely clean the driveway.
I sweep off the deck and steps, and let the rest melt. I don't mind driving in a few inches aka up to 10 cms in my driveway for a few days, possibly a week. Locally sold vehicles rarely even come equipped with a block heater except for diesels, they always seem to need plugging in.
I used to buy diesel pickups, then I smartened up and switched to gas engines, so much better.

I rarely clean the driveway.
I sweep off the deck and steps, and let the rest melt. I don't mind driving in a few inches aka up to 10 cms in my driveway for a few days, possibly a week. Locally sold vehicles rarely even come equipped with a block heater except for diesels, they always seem to need plugging in.
I used to buy diesel pickups, then I smartened up and switched to gas engines, so much better.
Some winters I feel like I spend more time on my driveway clearing it than I spend in the house :confused: I am with ya on the diesel preference - not a big fan

Back