Reputation?

I don't know... I've always had problems with that system since people use it negatively. What about a "Thanks" button on posts?

Please don't. People get into a hissy fit over rep. A thanks button sounds much better that way another member only has the option to leave good feedback.

OK, let's give this a try and see how it goes. I've always liked the "Thanks" button more because it's a positive thing or nothing vs a negative thing.

Let me know what you think.

BTW, stats do show up in your profile. You only get 20 per day... and of course you can't thank yourself ;)

It's really no bigger than if one person thanks them. The names just go side by side. But the idea behind it is that you only thank people for really good posts and not every other post you see.

I think the thanks is a good idea. However I think a sellers reputation should be somehow implemented. Maybe on the users profile page.

I still think the itrader add on from vbulletin is a great tool. A feed back sub forum is good but it is not as tidy as the itrader. You have to search in a feedback sub forum (which is not a big deal) but itrader is displayed all of the time under the username. To me it immediately identifies whether or not I want to have a transaction with member. Or at the very least do some research.

Back