Roof rack thread?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Boss_Taco77, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Boss_Taco77

Boss_Taco77 Well-Known Member

Planning to make my own roof rack soon seeing if any of you know the thread size of the factory roof rack holes so I can get me some bolts to get this thing started IMG_9576.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. pondman

pondman Well-Known Member

Check out Topgearautos.com
    That'll give you some concepts for your project ! Let me know if that's what your looking for .... Thanks

OR17TRD and Boss_Taco77 like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Did you find what the thread size for those bolts was?

5. OP
    Boss_Taco77

I tried that website but it leads me to some auto sale site haha need to take my trim off and just mess with it been raining here down south so kinda iffy about taking it off now. I will give a update once i figure out the thread

6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

M6 with standard 1.0 thread pitch the length will determain what you are trying to attach wether it will be 14mm or 35 mm or how ever long you need.
    That will screw into the factory holes.

mcklovin77 and Boss_Taco77 like this.
  7. OP
    Boss_Taco77

Nice big help right there. Thanks man

OR17TRD likes this.