San Diego area 1st gen owners: new rear OEM bumper for sale (hard to find)

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Tacoma Bob, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Tacoma Bob

Tacoma Bob New Member

Anyone in the San Diego or Orange County area in the market for a new, genuine Toyota Tacoma chrome rear step bumper. Still in the box. Fits years 1995 to 2004. Perfect condition, comes complete with brackets and bolts.

This is OEM Toyota part number 00228-35981-13 (many/most Toyota parts centers say it's now discontinued). This is NOT a cheap Chinese knock-off that starts to rust within a year.

Dealer cost -- IF you can find one -- is $650 (and higher) + tax + shipping.

Asking $600 (save on tax, etc.).

Selling because I have two of them.

00k0k_I8llIzlu75_600x450.jpg

00G0G_aQL09DJn7kq_600x450.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Tacoma Limited

Tacoma Limited New Member

Tacoma Bob,

Is this still available?

Thanks

4. OP
    Tacoma Bob

Tacoma Bob New Member

It just sold yesterday! I didn't get to update this post yet. Sorry.