Seat cover suggestions

DougsGraphics

Looking to purchase some seat covers for my 2015 double-cab short bed. I do a lot of hunting (think waterfowl, deer, elk, etc.), fishing, hiking, wildlife photography, landscaping, etc. So I really want something that will protect and preserve the seats. Suggestions?

I took mine to the dealership and had them put leather in mine... Ya it cost more than regular seat covers but leather is easier to clean and doesn't hold smell like cloth. I hunt a lot too and leather just seemed like the best way to go for me

There are quite a few seat covers out there that have the quality you want and are cheaper than going to a dealership to do a material swap. But if longevity and less maintenance are priorities as well, then the dealership is the way to go

I'm 50% sure and 100% correct

Last edited:
I got the bass pro seat covers for luke 150 for all seats their decent, not complete protection but pretty damn good

Had wet okole on my 06 fro 8 years can't get any better. Only down side was price and had to wait a month to get

After a lot of reading reviews and such, I just ordered CoverKing Neoprene. It will take a month to get them, but I think they should be just what I was looking for.

I got the carhartt seat covers and they fit perfectly and look like I don't even have seat covers on because they match my original seat cover

I'll post pictures later. I've been lazy in putting them in. It's been a little hot here. Fayetteville NC.

Covers came in, and the install was some work. I got entirely frustrated by the rear drivers side seat back until I realized they put the cover together wrong. Time to see how this company handles issues. Overall, the covers are great quality.

Attachments

• 1435416261620.jpg
    1435416261620.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 74
Still going back and forth with the company on the screwed up cover. Starting to get a bit perturbed. Stay tuned...

Back