Seat covers

Standish

Hey Taco Heads, first post here!
I have just bought my first Taco.
2019 TRO Sport
Midnight black

I'm looking for a good set of seat covers, I would like for the back seats to function with out having to take the cover off.
I work construction, I'm constantly in and out with all kinds of debris.

I have looked at
Rough County
Luckyman Club
Covercraft Carhartt

Is anyone using any of theses?

Thanks

I've got carhartt custom seat covers. Lot easier to instal than those others like covercrap. So far after 2 years they look the same. Probably need a good wash.

I have been looking at these a lot. As far as the back seat can you lift up the bottom and tilt the back with out taken any of the cover off?

Be looking at tomato and on Amazon. Not really liking the way they install. Check it out,,they have a video…let me know your thoughts.

Thats about the same amount of time for installing a buddies covercrap seat covers till both of us had enough, and unbolted the seats to tip them forward. Piece of cake after that. Until then both of us looked like we'd been in a fight with a cat.

Look into clazzio. I've had them on for over 2 years and absolutely love them. Put tacomaworld in coupon code get $100 off. Back seats fold up and down as normal. View attachment 33639 View attachment 33640

Those are nice covers! Are they real leather? I actually thought about having my seats redone in leather. I do plan on keeping this truck for a long time. I am not a fan of the seats/material that came stock but I love the truck. No counting the 1978 Camaro Z28 (didn't buy new) when I was younger, this is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned.

Those are nice covers! Are they real leather? I actually thought about having my seats redone in leather. I do plan on keeping this truck for a long time. I am not a fan of the seats/material that came stock but I love the truck. No counting the 1978 Camaro Z28 (didn't buy new) when I was younger, this is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned.
They look like faux leather, nice looking, but not leather. I have 12 Shih Tzus and in one night one of the puppies dug thru new chairs made of faux leather and pulled all the stuffing out. I had to throw out new furniture and I bought used real leather furniture off of craigslist 3 years ago and so far they have not been able to penetrate the leather. Nothing tougher to make seat covers from, but will require regular oiling. Since you are keeping the pickup it would be a wise investment. If you are close to Mexico you might can get them made for half of what you will have to pay in America. Food for thought.

This what you have to choose from, i got the leather.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-111106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-111106_Chrome.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220721-111106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-111106_Chrome.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 2
Back