Second opinion

I feel the same way but I already have the OR. I wanted the JBL but couldn’t find one in white with the LB. So I upgraded to the kickers which helped. I also wanted leather and was going to do clazzios but then 2018 came out and it was an option and they added the TSS-P I just starting SMH. I’ve been looking at the 2018 DCLB OR super white premium with tech the closest one is about 460 miles away right now. My local dealer can trade for it but when that happens they like to try and jack the price up. They have that inferno DCLB OR prem/tech pckg for $38k right now but the color isn’t my thing and the orange stitching and orange dash just Nope. I like yours @Bogunn because it doesn’t have the orange accents... only if it was a LB. haha

White long bed with leather, jbl, premium and tech packages.... time for a road trip? Lol

https://www.lstoyotabeckley.com/new/Toyota/2018-Toyota-Tacoma-e334777c0a0e0ae77c04ba0edba144d8.htm

I was chatting with a friend today about his '17 Tacoma. He says its has a smaller back seat area than his second generation. Since ya'll seem to have the same, thoughts?

I would say get it I have a 2014 still perfect condition just hitting 95,000 miles got mine in 2016 and it just don't feel like yours until you put some money in it to make it your own even if its something as little as a "MY TACO" sticker in the back window.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Taco Forum mobile app

If your credit score is good enough you could always talk them down, especially if you have a decent down payment. Always try to keep the final buy out as low as possible. Dealers will always try to put you in a long term loan at a high percentage. Before you know it you paid $38k for a vehicle you thought were getting for $23k.
I’m just basing this off Vegas numbers I’m not sure how things work out there.
But for an ex: if you went in and said I want to buy the truck for $23,000 at a 2.9% apr with 2k down for 60 mos at $427 a/mo the final buy out will be around 26-27k. And interest would be like $1700 or so.
Your sales person will not like you.

Back