selling my one owner 1998 tacoma srs xtra-cab

artgenta

This one has it all! This is the model that's now going for $10K, people finally caught-on that these were bulletproof and they're snapping them up like hot-cakes! I bought mine new in 1998, noticed the front shocks wore-out fast, so i installed lifetime shocks that r still good! i noticed the brakes were bad, so i installed drilled and slotted discs that won't warp (race-worthy discs...) and recently changed the pads as well! i wanted to carry xtra-weight in the rear so i installed 3 extra leaf springs and extended shocks as well. I wanted to tow so i put in a class 3 receiver, and i wanted to pull it behind my rig, so i installed a tow-bar receiver for the front. i always maintained well, bought an original denso starter when it quit, changed the fuel filter often, installed a k+n air filter, etc. i use castrol synthetic oil, u get the drift...The shell that's on it locks, and it has extra room due to its height, it's a fiberglass good brand, and the stereo is a recent sony with bluetooth, cd player, usb and it's own speaker for phone calls. ( remote also). It runs like new, doesn't use oil, always starts, always smogs...I'm not asking $10K due to the salvage title, it didn't damage the frame, someone ran a stop sign and i hit him with my right front quarter. kept the old hood, replaced the fender and the front lights and the radiator and the condenser. You could drive it cross-country tomorrow with no issues! I've gone to Oregon, Baja, the GRand-Canyon...858-262-4751 PS this is a san diego vehicle, no snow or salt, ever! 240K mi. $9K

Last edited:
Back