SEMI-HIDDEN KIT FOR TOYOTA TACOMA - 100044

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Tape, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

I installed the Warn Winch Bumper, for those that are skeptical it's really easy, much easier than I thought it would be. The hardest part is mounting and wiring the winch, I installed the Smittybilt X20 12000lb, love the wireless.

I cannot tell any difference of any frontend weight, it feels the same to me, The bumper weighs 73lbs and the winch weighs 60lbs. The winch functions excellent so far, I use it almost everyday since I do a lot of tree work, the free spool is so smooth and I'm trying to find another solution for the battery, I would like to go dual batteries but still researching.

I really like how Warn did their homework on this one, the bumper lines up just about perfect and it mounts solid.

BTW it doesn't interfere with TSS

winch.JPG

Devon and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Sweet looking truck.

tooter likes this.
  4. RonFad

RonFad Active Member

Looks Great I am saving up for the Victory 4x4 version can go back to stock just like yours.

tooter likes this.
  5. OP
    Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Thanks, the Victory and the Warn look very similar and priced as well, I got 10% off of mine at Summit racing which came to about $72, after loading it into the truck I went back in and bought the winch which was about $700 with the 10% savings came to $70. They only allowed one coupon per customer.