Skunks and Weed Smell the Same?

sataro

I bought my pickup a few weeks back. Didn’t really notice any odor when I test drove it. Maybe I was so excited about getting back into a Tacoma that an odor didn’t bother me any.
Every time I take my wife for a ride she thinks my truck smells like a skunk has been inside it. I guess I’m used to the smell because I don’t even notice it.
Visited my brother a couple of days ago. He took a sniff inside my truck & then had his wife take a sniff. Both recognized the smell & told me no skunk inside my truck but it was definitely a pot smoker’s truck. Makes sense since my dealer said my truck was an Oklahoma truck that they took on a trade in.
IMG_0098.jpeg

I bought my pickup a few weeks back. Didn’t really notice any odor when I test drove it. Maybe I was so excited about getting back into a Tacoma that an odor didn’t bother me any.
Every time I take my wife for a ride she thinks my truck smells like a skunk has been inside it. I guess I’m used to the smell because I don’t even notice it.
Visited my brother a couple of days ago. He took a sniff inside my truck & then had his wife take a sniff. Both recognized the smell & told me no skunk inside my truck but it was definitely a pot smoker’s truck. Makes sense since my dealer said my truck was an Oklahoma truck that they took on a trade in.
View attachment 43885
New car smell ? Lol

Have not tried anything yet. The smell doesn’t phase me any. I don’t even notice it. But I do need to clean up the air for my wife.

Good friend of mine died at the same age after battling throat cancer for several years due to smoking. Sorry drb for your loss.
Yes, I lost my brother at only 61 yrs because he had smoked tobacco since being a teenager. Way too much of a health risk.

Sorry drb for the loss of your brother due to smoking. Sorry tacojoel for the loss of a good friend due to smoking.
Sorry I did not mean for this post to bring up memories of those who have passed due to smoking tobacco products… my apologies…

Back