So.....what did we get for Christmas for our Taco's?

New TRD Pro wheels 17 x 7 and Nitto Terra Grappler G2s 265/70R17

Attachments

• 20161220_094845.jpg
    20161220_094845.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 65
Lol...I am having a hell of a time posting ONE pic from my album without giving everyone access to ALL my photos. Any advise will be much appreciated. Grrrrr....the pic is a pair of Toytech coilovers soon to be matched up rear billy's, my AAL and a diff drop kit.

They rotate the diff to barely move the CVs down. Rotating the diff the way it does takes away some gear oil from the pinion gear. Also since the diff is lower it is easier to damage when wheeing.

They rotate the diff to barely move the CVs down. Rotating the diff the way it does takes away some gear oil from the pinion gear. Also since the diff is lower it is easier to damage when wheeing.
We'll I definitely don't want to do something to unnecessarily put anything closer to the rocks. You would advise to forget it then.

These things are set on the bottom setting. I need to find out what to set them at to get two inches (approx). There are four settings.
Call toytec
Odds are if those are 620s, the coils give almost 2" at bottom clip.

And yes, send the diff rotators back

These are the 521600 coils. Their website says 2-2 1/2" on bottom setting, which is what they recommend with the 5100's. I appreciate the advice here, I won't even order the drop kit. It was my understanding that it was one of the things to change if you're going to mess with factory height settings.

Back