So.....what did we get for Christmas for our Taco's?

These are the 521600 coils. Their website says 2-2 1/2" on bottom setting, which is what they recommend with the 5100's. I appreciate the advice here, I won't even order the drop kit. It was my understanding that it was one of the things to change if you're going to mess with factory height settings.

Upper control arms.
Ur alignment may not go back to factory spec at 2.5".

3" and the tech def wont be able to get factory alignment without aftermarket upper control arms

Was hoping to keep the lift down to two". This would not require UCA'S I was told. But I will if I have to.

Dang looking at prices...I shoulda left Santa some cookies or something. So do I need Total Kaos...that's another $700.00...

Dang looking at prices...I shoulda left Santa some cookies or something. So do I need Total Kaos...that's another $700.00...
Not all trucks are the same.... 2.5" is gray territory, thats the best i can say, and 3" def needs new uca.

What brand to go with, i cannot say. Ill leave that to someone else.

Yeah I know rec2570 is running a 2.5 lift on stock uca's. My thinking all along this process has been to do this right, not to just have it done cheaply. Lol these trucks are money holes...

Yeah I know rec2570 is running a 2.5 lift on stock uca's. My thinking all along this process has been to do this right, not to just have it done cheaply. Lol these trucks are money holes...
And i know people who are close, and some way off on alignment specs at 2.5

There is no guarantee, thats how its been for the last 8yrs ive been on tacomaworld.

Just like some get worse vibes at 2.5" whike some dont, and some get more lift than others.

Just 1 reason i stayed at a 2" lift... knee surgeries played heavily tho

Lol...I am having a hell of a time posting ONE pic from my album without giving everyone access to ALL my photos. Any advise will be much appreciated. Grrrrr....the pic is a pair of Toytech coilovers soon to be matched up rear billy's, my AAL and a diff drop kit.
Create a new album/folder and call it public photos. Set it to share or public setting. Put the photos you are willing to share in it. Wallah

And i know people who are close, and some way off on alignment specs at 2.5

There is no guarantee, thats how its been for the last 8yrs ive been on tacomaworld.

Just like some get worse vibes at 2.5" whike some dont, and some get more lift than others.

Just 1 reason i stayed at a 2" lift... knee surgeries played heavily tho

If the numbers I've been using are correct, then 2" in front will be perfect. The aal will give me 1.5" so all should be good. I can always get uca's later if the numbers are not ideal on the alignment rack.

I went with 2 1/2" front, 1" rear with tapered spacers to keep diff aligned. Alignment shop said front at limit.

Back