So.........

So...had a funny experience at the hotel.
I ordered in Greek food, the lady on the phone says 60 minutes, so since I am staying overnight again, and I brought no clothes, because it was going to be a day trip, I put on the bath robe in the room, and run my clothes downstairs to the laundry. I buy some soap from the soap vending machine, spend a minute figuring out how to set the washing machine, and such, talk to the front desk gal for a couple of minutes ( she rocks ), and while I am standing there, i see a food delivery gal walk past me and up the stairs, but I don't say a word to her, its been 20 minutes since I called. She comes back down to ask the lady I'm talking to, if she knows where the guy from room 314 is, because he is not answering his door. I said oh that is me, your fast, i was told 60 minutes. She laughed, we go back upstairs so i can get the cash to pay her, she comes right in, and then stays 10 minutes visiting with me in my room. Small towns are so friendly!

So...Scott, I owe you an apology for the misinformation that I gave the other day.
You asked how much I was lowering my pickup, and I said 1.7 inches.
Checking old notes, that was how much I lowered my F150 that i had, the 2016 Ram, was lowered 2.0" front, and 2.3" rear, and I am doing the same thing to my 2020.

yeah you better get on it, kiddo.

if youre going to be skydiving into a speeding boat, putting on a waterski, ski jumping thru a fiery hoop, setting off fireworks explosions, playing an electric guitar one-handed and singing who made who as you glide onto the beach, hop out of the ski and do back flips up to the alter.... [emoji6]

or especially if you just want to keep up with B, haha!

yeah you better get on it, kiddo.

if youre going to be skydiving into a speeding boat, putting on a waterski, ski jumping thru a fiery hoop, setting off fireworks explosions, playing an electric guitar one-handed and singing who made who as you glide onto the beach, hop out of the ski and do back flips up to the alter.... [emoji6]

or especially if you just want to keep up with B, haha!

Just trying to look okay, and have a little tone for my wedding. Instead of being a fat slob.
I am only 6'1", not 7'2", which is the height i would need to be for 186 lbs to be okay lol.
I've never had a lb of extra fat on me in my entire life, until this year.

Just trying to look okay, and have a little tone for my wedding. Instead of being a fat slob.
I am only 6'1", not 7'2", which is the height i would need to be for 186 lbs to be okay lol.
I've never had a lb of extra fat on me in my entire life, until this year.
well ma'dear, dont get runover by heavy equipment anymore. ;)

Got er done now, cuz it only gets harder the older you get.

10 years ago I got smoking. After that my weight jumped to 195lbs, and I'm only 5'8". I started to work out and took bad fat and sugar out of my diet as much as possible. I ate good fats (poly and momo) high fiber and low calorie foods.

In 8 months I dropped to 138lbs. That was a bit too much so I increased my calories and brought myself up to 145lbs and stayed there for 8 years. Then I screwed up my shoulder and couldn't work out any more and I jumped up to 165lbs. Now that I'm working g out again 3 days a week I'm back down to 158lbs. I dont think I'll ever see 145 again, but I'll be happy with 150lbs.

The moral of this story, Martin is, take care of yourself, eat right, and get some exercise.

So...did a little jet boating today.
Took B's parents and her sisters, the one she hasn't talked to in about 8 years as well.
Actually she is really rather cool.
They are all in town for Father's Day.
Technically their Dad's wife, isn't their mother, but they call her mom, and she is an amazing woman. Its nice to see a close family, well somewhat close. B and her sister actually spoke to each other a little bit.
After, they all hugged me, even her dad, and said thanks. When we got to a tricky part of the river, I stopped, said this is potentially dangerous, so every who wants to get out should, and I will pick you up on the way back down. They all laughed and said no way, this is fun, lets keep going.

By the way that is as far as we got.
The slope got steep, little water, got hung up on the rocks, and ceased all forward movement.
Now they understand why I carry two winches, and two long lengths of rope.

Back