Spacer lift plus 5100s

NapalmTRD

What might the outcome be if I already have a spacer lift with AAL and install 5100s with extra blocks for the rear?

What might the outcome be if I already have a spacer lift with AAL and install 5100s with extra blocks for the rear?
I would assume you would get that much extra lift. I'm not sure about your spacer lift, but I have 5100 up front set at 2.5" and I can feel every bump in the road lol

I've looked at quite a few kits and the main thing that's missing in this equation is taller spindles. I'm basically trying to figure out if those are necessary for intended lift.

Spacers and the 5100 shocks are preloading the shock which give it the lift. But it also limits the travel and ride performance. And the rear blocks I wouldn't do with the bilsteins I would do the icon mini pack and remove the overload spring much better ride.

Spacers and the 5100 shocks are preloading the shock which give it the lift. But it also limits the travel and ride performance. And the rear blocks I wouldn't do with the bilsteins I would do the icon mini pack and remove the overload spring much better ride.
Are you talking about this?
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1448441010.768071.jpg
Put this in place of the overload spring? Tell me about this.

But since I already have an AAL on my truck, won't I just balance out at around the same height I currently have in the rear, give or take 1/4 inch? I have yet to really take a close look at where the placement of the AAL is on my leaf pack just as I don't know the length of the mini-pack we're discussing...

Back