Steering

I have a 2010 Tacoma four-wheel drive. It has brand new tires all around running good. About a week ago the truck has started to have some problems with the steering. Drives down the road straight doesn't pull but when I try to make a turn or just turn the steering wheel in curves there is more resistance then there should be. I check the power steering fluid it is up I rotated the tires I don't know what the problem is. Tire pressures are at their correct pressure. Power steering steering pump is not whining

Welcome to the forum.
If fluids are good and there is no problem with the power steering pump then your problem is more than likely in the steering rack.
Also, it never hurts to have an alignment done. But it’s probably in the steering rack.

I have a 2010 Tacoma four-wheel drive. It has brand new tires all around running good. About a week ago the truck has started to have some problems with the steering. Drives down the road straight doesn't pull but when I try to make a turn or just turn the steering wheel in curves there is more resistance then there should be. I check the power steering fluid it is up I rotated the tires I don't know what the problem is. Tire pressures are at their correct pressure. Power steering steering pump is not whining
Sorry for all the questions but if I know the answers it will eliminate some things.
What brand tires did you put on? how long ago did you put them on? What size are they? Did you have them balanced? What PSI are you running them at?

Sorry for all the questions but if I know the answers it will eliminate some things.
What brand tires did you put on? how long ago did you put them on? What size are they? Did you have them balanced? What PSI are you running them at?
I have afriend that had the same problem he cleaned and really soaked the u joint on the steering column and it took care of his problem he put a new pump on before doing that and it didn't change a thing

I have afriend that had the same problem he cleaned and really soaked the u joint on the steering column and it took care of his problem he put a new pump on before doing that and it didn't change a thing
I meant to say soaked it with pb blaster lub and liquid wrench

Back