Step Bumper Pad Molding Trim Replacement

Bought my 17' Tacoma used (courtesy vehicle) from a Toyota dealer with just 8800 miles on it...but a customer had creased the back bumper black step pad under the license plate but caused no further damage. Checked Toyota on-line parts and they want over $200.+ shipping for the long piece of plastic!

Found on Amazon a "replacement" # 52057-0403 Step Bumper Pad Molding Trim for $85. Has anyone purchased one of these from amazon and if so, what is the quality in comparison to OEM?

Many thanks in advance.

Tacoma Dad
2017 Super White Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 Access Cab

Bought my 17' Tacoma used (courtesy vehicle) from a Toyota dealer with just 8800 miles on it...but a customer had creased the back bumper black step pad under the license plate but caused no further damage. Checked Toyota on-line parts and they want over $200.+ shipping for the long piece of plastic!

Found on Amazon a "replacement" # 52057-0403 Step Bumper Pad Molding Trim for $85. Has anyone purchased one of these from amazon and if so, what is the quality in comparison to OEM?

Many thanks in advance.

Tacoma Dad
2017 Super White Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 Access Cab
They wouldn’t fix it for you? If it bothered me that much I would have asked them to fix it before I bought it.
I’m sure it’s the same plastic it pretty much all comes from the same place.
Save the money and buy it. If it seems like **** return it. It’s amazon. :D

Back