Streaming iPhone to touch screen 16+ trd

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by warakesTaco, Feb 13, 2019.

1. warakesTaco

warakesTaco Well-Known Member

Just curious. I would like to know if there’s anyway I can stream or plug in my iPhone to the touch screen in my 17 trd sport. I have looked everywhere with no success.

texasred likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

texasred and Scott Wyman like this.
  4. OP
    warakesTaco

How much does this kit go for?

texasred likes this.
  5. OP
    warakesTaco

Never mind. $250

texasred likes this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

2020 Tacoma will have Apple carplay :(

texasred and B-Man like this.
  7. YEMX1988

YEMX1988 Active Member

Did this to my 2018 Tacoma, kit is 250 but you have to purchase a few Apple products to complete kit, so closer to 325-350! Easy install just follow video on YouTube!
    Ps if it’s something you have to do it’s cool, but I don’t use it as much as I thought, but I had to have it!
    Give me my mods!!!!!

B-Man, Bogunn and texasred like this.
  8. OP
    warakesTaco

You would think by 2016 it would come with this option damnit. I will pass paying that much. I’ll wait for a cheaper option, really only wanted it to watch sports on my Dish everywhere app.

Lil G and texasred like this.