Suspension and Wheels

The stock tires say standard load, which is 2200 lbs. the K02 c rated tires are 2800. So you're right, the c rated K02 is much better. I don't plan on being in the rocks too much, so I think I'll do the C would do just fine. I think i'll do the E rated tire anyway just to be sure, and I can make some adjustments on the suspension if I need to. Thanks for the advice.
Pictures when you get it set.

Pictures when you get it set.

Here it is. I am really happy with how it turned out. I have been getting tires from the same shop for over fifteen years, and my guy Bill ordered 8 K02’s because he knew they were temperamental, and only one out of the eight was any good. I ended up going with the Nitto ridge grappler and am extremely happy with them. I haven’t been off road yet, but on pavement they grip and are quiet. I’ll update when I take them off road. Overall, the truck rides nice. Still a little stiff, but I figure it will wear in. I’ve already adjusted the suspension about as soft as it will go. The tires are 6-ply, so they’re not contributing to the stiffness too much. IMG_0002.jpg

Here it is. I am really happy with how it turned out. I have been getting tires from the same shop for over fifteen years, and my guy Bill ordered 8 K02’s because he knew they were temperamental, and only one out of the eight was any good. I ended up going with the Nitto ridge grappler and am extremely happy with them. I haven’t been off road yet, but on pavement they grip and are quiet. I’ll update when I take them off road. Overall, the truck rides nice. Still a little stiff, but I figure it will wear in. I’ve already adjusted the suspension about as soft as it will go. The tires are 6-ply, so they’re not contributing to the stiffness too much. View attachment 20224

Great looking rig

Here it is. I am really happy with how it turned out. I have been getting tires from the same shop for over fifteen years, and my guy Bill ordered 8 K02’s because he knew they were temperamental, and only one out of the eight was any good. I ended up going with the Nitto ridge grappler and am extremely happy with them. I haven’t been off road yet, but on pavement they grip and are quiet. I’ll update when I take them off road. Overall, the truck rides nice. Still a little stiff, but I figure it will wear in. I’ve already adjusted the suspension about as soft as it will go. The tires are 6-ply, so they’re not contributing to the stiffness too much. View attachment 20224
Only one out of the eight was any good? What was wrong with 7 of them?

Back