Suspension upgrades

BeardedVooDoo

Hey guys I'm curious what suspension upgrades you guys are running with. I'm still on stock but I've been looking around here and there I don't really want to go over 2 1/2 I should add. Now ICON is probably the best I've located but I'm not ready to commit to 4k+ just yet. Can anyone possibly sway me a different direction?IMG_20180720_144642.jpeg

If the end result it the high end stuff, leave it stock until you can aquire it. Icon is meh in my book because of the top hat issues.

Hey guys I'm curious what suspension upgrades you guys are running with. I'm still on stock but I've been looking around here and there I don't really want to go over 2 1/2 I should add. Now ICON is probably the best I've located but I'm not ready to commit to 4k+ just yet. Can anyone possibly sway me a different direction?View attachment 19523
I've heard great things about OME with Dakars. I have the Toytec 2.5's with resi's all around and Dakars being delivered Wed. Had similar setups on 2 other Tacomas and loved it sooo.... old habits are hard to break. Lol

I've heard great things about OME with Dakars. I have the Toytec 2.5's with resi's all around and Dakars being delivered Wed. Had similar setups on 2 other Tacomas and loved it sooo.... old habits are hard to break. Lol
What's a good website I can hit up to see the Dakars, toyotecs and resi's?

Back