Tacoma Builds

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by TRD4x4, Feb 17, 2013.

1. TRD4x4

TRD4x4 Active Member

No builds yet? That's my favorite part!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

This is a brand new site. In fact, it's not even a week old. We will have some member builds soon enough. Welcome to the site!

4. Howlin

Howlin Member

I'll try to document mine as I make changes.

5. Nathan

Awesome, can't wait to see it.

6. OP
    TRD4x4

TRD4x4 Active Member

Good to know. Thanks.

7. Marks Taco

Marks Taco Member

I'm trying to figure out why my pics won't load. Maybe cause I'm on iPhone. 2008 reg cab 4x4. 4 banger 5 speed

8. Nathan

I'll try to post a tutorial soon. The easiest way to post a photo though is to upload your photos to a free service like http://imgur.com and then using the BBCODE link that they provide. Just paste it right into the text box and it will show up.

You can also attach directly by using the [​IMG] button.

Hope that helps

9. bestantonio

bestantonio Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467170991.230827.jpg
    This one is my old 2013 I sold it!! And get new 2016 I'm on working progress :) ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467171179.106452.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467171193.094686.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467171214.697243.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467171224.099140.jpg

10. bestantonio

bestantonio Well-Known Member

11. JGTacoma

JGTacoma Member

bestantonio likes this.
  12. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member