Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you guys got them already. Man... the USPS delivers fast!

Can't wait to see the first one on a truck!

Re: Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad

Awesome! Got my stuff! Thanks Nathan. Hmmmm. What sticker should I put on my truck?

Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPa

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365543672.551520.jpg
I put this one on but I screwed it up still looks good

My pics up load crappy on here let's try it again
arune5ad.jpg

I do not think the icon to take you to the first new post is working. Or at least on my account. Everyday or when I get back on the forum it takes me to the same old post in every subscribed thread.

Thanks for posting it. So, you removed the outline around the words?

Well yes but not on purpose I screwed it up for some reason I couldn't get the outline to stick but the rest did so I just left the outline off since it was messed up still looks good. Thanks

If you have another I wouldn't mind it I kinda like the outline but I figured this would be the point across too if not

If you have another I wouldn't mind it I kinda like the outline but I figured this would be the point across too if not

Re: Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad

All I want is a t-shirt lol

I'm in for sure just exciting to meet new people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back