Tacoma vs 4Runner

I'm pretty sure I can help you with that. I presently own a 4runner, a Tacoma 4door and a New Gen Sequoia. As for reliability, the Toyota reputation is completely intact at my house. My wife drove my two girls in the 4runner for 20 years. My girls are driving it back and forth to college, now. Runs like a champ. I then bought my wife the Sequoia because she wanted the 3rd row seat. If you are willing to by an off-lease Sequoia (save a boatload off the price of a new one), there is plenty of room for your triplets. My buddy is 6'6" tall and he is a big dude. He fits in the 3rd row very comfortably. It has a dvd player to keep the kids occupied. When you fold down all of the seats you can fit 4x8 sheets in the back of the Sequoia. The cockpit is very comfortable; not too big. Everything is easy to reach. There are only two drawbacks to the Sequoia; the price and it's a V8 (chews up gas a little).
I just got a 2017 Tacoma. I love it. That one is mine but I can fit 5 including me. Good luck.

Back