the climate crisis...

hot days in the middle USA

record high temps being broken everywhere

90s this time of year is insanity

1st day of the Cold Fall morning Chill today... 39d out
is it likely the middle area will see snow in October this year??

Holy crap, just looked outside, and it's more pouring rain coming at the house sideways. Leaves are flying everywhere. Big wind gusts. Nasty out there.

Last edited:
It's cool, and overcast here. Mulched up a yard full of leaves that fallen. Picked about the last of my garden veggies. Jalapeño peppers are awesome looking fiery red....hot as a habanero to. Been using them roasted in my leftover turkey sandwiches. Got ton of northern spy apples...time for a classic apple pie.:p

I was out packing some miles in Missouri during heavy misting and found most of passenger wiper rubber to be ripped resulting in large streaks
And I just replaced those in June :mad:
If it's been hot and they've been sitting they usuall stick to the glass. Turn them on and their toast. Try gently lifting them everytime you fill the tank. There are also some products that are supposed to prevent sticking and tearing, neve tried them.

If it's been hot and they've been sitting they usuall stick to the glass. Turn them on and their toast. Try gently lifting them everytime you fill the tank. There are also some products that are supposed to prevent sticking and tearing, neve tried them.

that had not crossed my mind about them doing that... now i have to lift them up everytime before heading out!

Gotta fix an area on my barns roof today, I recently did over....frigging tree fell on it causing some damage to the new shingles. I can't catch a break this year.

Back