Things I do not like about my Tacoma

DeadOn

Keyholes... only one on all four doors. One on tailgate turns right to lock where driver door is opposite??? really? Can't use keyfob to open doors if other key is in ignoition.

Too much beeping in general.

Sluggish accelerator.

Can't turn off seatbelt beeping.

Can't get extra keys withous spending more than my monthly mortgage payment.

Average mileage gage stoped resetting and dealer can't figure out why. Nor do they care.

Why does the bluetooth autoplay? This is so agrevating I want to sell the truck. Dealer could not fix it. Google could not fix it. Nor could I. If I'm listening to my phone in the house and the wife pulls in with the Tacoma, it starts playing on the tacoma and stops playing in the house. No matter what settings I do. When I get into the vehicle. It's a starts the auto play, either my Spotify or my YouTube. Even if it is not running. I despise technology more than just about anything on this planet because it does not serve us... we serve it.

Vent over

Gotta be bitching about a 4 cylinder double cab as far as the accelerator being sluggish. No issue like that with my sr5 access cab.
I'll agree on all beeping, and dinging nanny bs. You can thank the insurance companies, and government for all that nonsense.
Extra keys aren't a factor for most...they gave me 2 sets.
Really piss's me off more is a phone needed to access a lot of this bluetooth electronics like gps for one.

Back