Thinking about buying Tacoma.

Tom Yota

I am thinking about buying a Tacoma. Strike that, I AM going to buy a Tacoma. What sorts of things should I look for and steer clear of. I kinda like the '09 sport double cab short bed.

Steer clear of nothing lol jk but their all pretty bullet proof i got a second gen and love the composite bed it will never rust

Oh but the outtah bed skins are steel and will !

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum
Yea but im reffering to those pool guys with holes inside their bed also the inside of my bed takes a beati g from tools shovels camping gear and whatever else im storing that day and it doesnt dent and needs no bed liner

If you buy a 2015 there are imperfections on the rear fender flares. Pretty much on all 2015's! Other than that the ride is beautiful and so is the truck. The gear shifting mechanism is unorthodox, but time will help you get used to it.

I have an 09 Toacoma with 10k miles so far and had no problem the 8 months I owned it. All O have done so far was an oil change.

Make sure the owner before if you going used, did not make aftermarket upgrades in his garage. Unless very skilled; I have had horrible past experiences.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

I live in CO, and my 06 has yet to show frame rot... Does not mean I am not going to use the recall to just be sure. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

I live in CO, and my 06 has yet to show frame rot... Does not mean I am not going to use the recall to just be sure. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06
Have the dealership look it over. See if your vin falls into the batch that is being recalled. At least if they say your good you have paperwork for later on if something does show up

Back