Tire shine

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by warakesTaco, Nov 12, 2019.

1. warakesTaco

warakesTaco Well-Known Member

Ok I am tired of wasting money on tire shine that last only two days. I know there’s something out there that last way longer. I remember som1 told me Cover All by Superior products but can’t seem to find it anywhere. Any1 here have any secrets they would like to share? IMG_7899.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. smayne

smayne Member

O'Reilly or Amazon sell it.

4. OP
    warakesTaco

Does it work good?

5. OP
    warakesTaco

Also I’m in CA. Just looked it up and says the real version is not available in CA on Amazon.

6. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I use Tire Wet from Turtle wax it stays pretty good but I don't spray it on the driveway or u gets smile marks on the tar after u move ur truck .which seem to stay forever lol!

7. Jeff W.

Jeff W. Active Member

I recommend rolling up onto cardboard before spraying your tires and it won’t leave those smile marks on your driveway. Also, it prevents IMG_1573879525.793637.jpg you from having to park in the street to shine your tires.

warakesTaco and Cape taco like this.
  8. Cape taco

I made this over the weekend out of plastic sheet goods I got from our granite counter guy .cut about 5 x 9.notch and slide it in .works perfect 20191125_162354_HDR~2.jpg 20191125_162403~2.jpg

TacomaRob, Jeff W. and B-Man like this.
  9. Well, you know I'm a new member so hesitant to give advice but no matter...I really like this stuff, the best I've used and longest lasting too.
    [​IMG]

Cape taco and Backroader like this.
  10. Cape taco

Never heard of it ill check it out thanx for the info

Foster Imposter likes this.