Tire Size

aglinks

Hi there,

My dad bought a 1997 Tacoma as his new hunting truck. He just did a 3" Billstein lift and is now looking at tires. I run a 33x10.50x15 on my jeep and that's what he wants but the availability seems to have dropped off severely. Is there something you know of that is close that would work? He has talked about going to a 16" wheel but I didn't think that was the best idea. It doesn't look to me like he can clear a 33x12.50 without major rubbing.

Hi there,

My dad bought a 1997 Tacoma as his new hunting truck. He just did a 3" Billstein lift and is now looking at tires. I run a 33x10.50x15 on my jeep and that's what he wants but the availability seems to have dropped off severely. Is there something you know of that is close that would work? He has talked about going to a 16" wheel but I didn't think that was the best idea. It doesn't look to me like he can clear a 33x12.50 without major rubbing.
16" wheels with the right backspacing on a 3" lift will clear 285's no problem.

So he decided to get 32x11.50r15's on the factory rims. What spacer should he run to avoid rubbing when he turns? And can he just have the spacer up front or does he need them all the way around.

So he decided to get 32x11.50r15's on the factory rims. What spacer should he run to avoid rubbing when he turns? And can he just have the spacer up front or does he need them all the way around.
All the way around. Get online and look. Should be able to find the right spacers. I'd say 1.75. But I'm not 100% sure.

Back