Tires

jesssemoore

I'm getting ready to buy a lift its a 3" front and 2" rear. Since I'm getting the lift I need some bigger tires. I believe that 33" tires can fit with lift if not someone please let me know. I also would really appreciate if someone would send me a link to a website with 33" tires that can fit 16" rims.

I'm getting ready to buy a lift its a 3" front and 2" rear. Since I'm getting the lift I need some bigger tires. I believe that 33" tires can fit with lift if not someone please let me know. I also would really appreciate if someone would send me a link to a website with 33" tires that can fit 16" rims.
285 will fit with a 3" lift no problem.

How about with stock rims? I'm also getting the 3" lift (billies, eibach and 1.5" block).

Can't afford new rim and tires, so what's the best I can do with the stick 16" rims?

Thanks

Hi Swimmer12
Did you do any research on the spacers? In reading other posts some members have issue using them for any off road situation.

FYI your tire, rim and stance looks great.

Hi Swimmer12
Did you do any research on the spacers? In reading other posts some members have issue using them for any off road situation.

FYI your tire, rim and stance looks great.
I use spacer lift offroad, other than bumpy as hell no problems

Back