Tonneau Cover for 2001 Tacoma Limited Edition

Erix

Hello,

I'm a new member here and have a question for an elder friend.

My friend has a 2001 limited edition Tacoma and we have been looking for a tonneau cover for a while. The bed dimension is 49-1/2 (W) x 74-1/2 (L) which isn't a regular size of same year Tacoma. We've asked several local or online sellers but so far, we haven't found any cover can fit.

So...does anyone know the seller might have the cover can fit my friend's pickup?

Welcome to the forum :)

Is it an access cab or double cab?

I would think any cover that fits the years 2001-2004 for an access cab or double cab depending on what your neighbor has should work. There isn’t a different bed size across the packages ie Base, SR5, limited unless it’s a side step. Then I have no idea what company makes one for a side step off the top of my head.

Welcome to the forum :)

Is it an access cab or double cab?

I would think any cover that fits the years 2001-2004 for an access cab or double cab depending on what your neighbor has should work. There isn’t a different bed size across the packages ie Base, SR5, limited unless it’s a side step. Then I have no idea what company makes one for a side step off the top of my head.
---

Thank you for the reply and welcome!

There's an access cab with only 2 doors and yes, it came with stepside so that's why it's so difficult to find the cover! Do you think is it possible to find the cover?

I have bought several things from CARID, they list many manufactures and options. Prices and shipping are at least fair. Even if you don't buy from them it could give you ideas as to what manufacture to contact.

I have bought several things from CARID, they list many manufactures and options. Prices and shipping are at least fair. Even if you don't buy from them it could give you ideas as to what manufacture to contact.
Really appreciate for sharing this website with us, we finally found a hard cover for the truck and ordered it, their live chat personnel are efficient and professional :)

Back