Tonneau cover ordered

Access makes a pretty good cover from what I have heard. This is on my list of mods once funds become available.

BTW: The bruins better beats the Pens in the next round.

Cant use it for family vacays and road trips without one. Get stuck in the rain drivig to NH, get wet luggage. No bueno.

Steal home ice and go from there. Pens arent inbeatable B's actually match up well.

I have the Loredo which I bought used so I don't know how old it is but it is great. Only thing I don't like is the fact that I can't use my bed cleats which I was told I could. I've heard Access is a great company to deal with. :thumbsup:

Nice, probably going to purchase the same tonnaeu. Are you still able to use the tie down cleats with the Access tonneau cover?

Nice, probably going to purchase the same tonnaeu. Are you still able to use the tie down cleats with the Access tonneau cover?

I think you have to get the Literider or the Limited which is what I wanted. When I bought mine they guy told me he wasn't sure which one his was but said his worked with the cleats. Sure doesn't with mine.

Im not sweating having to take the cleats off, i'll prob never use them anyway. I wanted the closest one to flush i could get in a roll-up cover. I need the cleats odds are the cover will be rolled up anyway.

I got the Truxedo Truxsport and it works with my bed cleats, took bout 30 mins by myself to put it in

Thank you sir. Every modded truck starts somewhere. Mine starts w/ the rain guards and this. Now we can family vacay in it this summer without our stuff getting soaked if it rains!

i seriously need to get a tonneau cover 4 my truck too when funds allow!!how easy was it to install the rain guards on your rig

i seriously need to get a tonneau cover 4 my truck too when funds allow!!how easy was it to install the rain guards on your rig

Its so easy I let my 4 yo daughter help. She rolled the windows up and down...for real its simple and takes 5 minutes if that. Get the in-channel ones dont buy stick on's they suck and look cheesy.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370616859.884936.jpg

Its so easy I let my 4 yo daughter help. She rolled the windows up and down...for real its simple and takes 5 minutes if that. Get the in-channel ones dont buy stick on's they suck and look cheesy.View attachment 516

those rain guards look sweet :thumbsup: i know those would look good on my rig too...if u don't mind me askin..where did u purchase your's from.

ever considered installing a bug deflector on your truck?

those rain guards look sweet :thumbsup: i know those would look good on my rig too...if u don't mind me askin..where did u purchase your's from.

ever considered installing a bug deflector on your truck?

Rain guards: autoanything.com
Think they were $60.00 w/ free shipping. EGR in channels.

Dont like the bug deflectors very much so probably not.

Back