Tonneau Cover - Year End Deal

TacoKing01

Hey Guys,

Looking to cash in on this year end deal for my Taco. I have narrowed it down to two options and looking for some advice. BakFlip MX4 or UnderCover Armor Flex? What's the best of the two cover and why?

If anyone is curious the deal includes up to 10% off on select tonneau covers, free same day shipping, and Pay $0 Tax at checkout using coupon code TOUGH3

I am looking for cover that doesn't leak and has good rating for keeping the items secure.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Hey Guys,

Looking to cash in on this year end deal for my Taco. I have narrowed it down to two options and looking for some advice. BakFlip MX4 or UnderCover Armor Flex? What's the best of the two cover and why?

If anyone is curious the deal includes up to 10% off on select tonneau covers, free same day shipping, and Pay $0 Tax at checkout using coupon code TOUGH3

I am looking for cover that doesn't leak and has good rating for keeping the items secure.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Forget to post the link of the products and deals I am looking at... ToughAutoParts on BakFlip MX4 or UnderCover Armor Flex?

Hey Guys,

Thanks & Happy Holidays!
Diamond back

Between those two I prefer the Undercover.
Take a look at the Gator Hard Foldable covers. They are good too.

Back