Tostidos 4-link build

Chris-

What's the latest? 10 days till Mojave.

I was at the shop yesterday, it's not going to be ready in time for Mojave. Now that Vis truck is out of the way they can push on with mine. So Fall for sure! My trips lined me up to be home for my sisters wedding in August so I should be home for the next one.

James and I are getting the same front end work. So they will go together tube for tube at the same time.

bummer. was hoping you guys were going to make it out. we'll plan a Lucerne run just for you.

what kind of front end work?

here is the first link....second will be done today....now moving on to finish the cab cage welding then we will be taking the plazma cutter to the rear chassis....

picture.php

top of cage is fully welded, now to lower the cab and attach the cab to the cage with cab gussets and move on to cutting off the front OEM Clip and begin the cage work their:thumbsup:

picture.php

here are some more progress pics of Tostido's build

put the cab back down and today will start attaching the cab to the Cage work where it will stay for EVER!!!
picture.php

a shot of the top of the roll cage with all the rolled plate gussets installed so it looks nice and tight
picture.php

heres a shot of the upper-rear-passenger corner with all the tubes connecting and the rolled plate gussets installed
picture.php

cant wait to have this truck out in the desert running around:thumbup:

now that the cab cage is back in its place, we need to keep it their...so cab gussets are going in

rear driver side where the cab meets the roll bar
picture.php

the driver side "A" Pillar
picture.php

more new updates, the truck has been officially "De-Clipped"....chassis is plated up front and tubes are starting to go in!:w00t:

picture.php

picture.php

Got more support tubes in on the New Frame Horns and will start putting in the Structural Shock tubes and keep the project moving!:thumbsup:

picture.php

little more progress done while the team was in baja racing and the guys at the shop working on Tostito's build

picture.php

Back