Toyota Sales for the past few years...

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by CarFigures, Jun 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CarFigures

CarFigures New Member

Over the past few months, I’ve been literally parsing hundreds of manufacturer’s sales spreadsheets to compile automotive sales figures for all vehicles sold in the US starting from 2005 and putting it up publicly in an easy to digest format for the greater automotive community. I’ve been breaking down the numbers down to sales over the year, quarter and month (if applicable).

Just wanted to share some numbers with the community here.

Happy to post any other sales numbers for any other vehicles or having these numbers be broken down every further if you would be interested in seeing that!

toyota_year_full.png toyota_tundra_q.png toyota_4runner_q.png

B-Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Cool.

I like how steady the numbers are for the Celica, MR2 spyder, Echo, and a few others.

Surprised that they sell so many FJ Cruisers!

B-Man and CarFigures like this.