TRD bed rail bed cargo storage

Not sure what you're asking. I myself have some ammo cans mounted to the bed rails for storage if that's what you're asking.

I'm wondering if he's asking if there is a way to mount something to the tracks for storage. The only thing I've come across is that foldable storage unit that BAK Flip has. But I think that only works with their cover.

I see. I actually saw a tacoma with a luggage roof rack over the short bed. I need to stop him next time. Luckily some what small valley.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

I see. I actually saw a tacoma with a luggage roof rack over the short bed. I need to stop him next time. Luckily some what small valley.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06
Are you talking about a luggage rack over the bed using the rails and still have access to the bed.

Got it. --- two (Bolt-On) OEM bed rail system cross bars... This imitates a "Roof Rack"... Then by storage attachment to attach to crossbars above truck bed.

Will post pictures when done.

ArmorTechOffRoad.com

Please post any suggested cargo ideas or storage baskets. Please & Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Got it. --- two (Bolt-On) OEM bed rail system cross bars... This imitates a "Roof Rack"... Then by storage attachment to attach to crossbars above truck bed.

Will post pictures when done.

ArmorTechOffRoad.com

Please post any suggested cargo ideas or storage baskets. Please & Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06
Nice. Can't wait to see it

I got my cross bars. $168 with shipping. Will send pictures. They fit perfect and can be placed to hold any storage rack.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Looking for the right cargo basket now. Thinkin Yakima road warrior or Rhino/THUL... Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Back